Library Card Application
IF YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER:
- Please fill out the application form completely.
- You must show current government-issued photo identification in order to receive a library card. The following forms of identification may be used:
- California Driver's License or ID
- Driver's License or ID issued by another state
- Consular Identification Card (CID)
- Current utility bill in applicant's name (postmarked within 30 days)
- Lease, rental agreement or rent receipt in applicant's name showing address (dated within 30 days)
- Current Post Office Box receipt in applicant's name
- Mail that has been sent to you at your current address (postmarked within 30 days)
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18:
- Please fill out the top portion of the application with your information.
- The bottom section must be completed with parent or legal guardian information.
- Current government-issued photo identification must be shown to obtain a library card.
- Your parent or guardian may show his or her photo identification.
- Or, if you have identification, along with proof of your current address, then you may use your own.
IF YOU ARE VISITING STANISLAUS COUNTY:
If you are visiting Stanislaus County, or are residing here temporarily, you may apply for a Stanislaus County Library card. On your application, please list your local and permanent address.
Library Customers, Please Note:
It is your responsibility to notify the library immediately if you change your name or address. There is no charge for changing information, and you may continue to use the same library card.
If you lose your library card, please notify the library immediately, so that we can prevent unauthorized use of your library card account.
Please allow 48 hours to process the library card applications during the week and 72 hours on weekends.