Library Card Application
IF YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER:
- Please fill out the application form completely.
- You must show photo identification in order to receive a library card. The following forms of identification may be used:
- State/Federal ID
- Green Card
- Driver's License
- Passport or Visa
- Student ID
- Current utility bill (postmarked within 30 days)
- Lease, rental agreement or rent receipt showing address (dated within 30 days)
- Current Post Office Box receipt
- Mail that has been sent to you at your current address (postmarked within 30 days)
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18:
- Please fill out the top portion of the application with your information.
- The bottom section must be complete with parent or legal guardian information.
- You must supply identification. If you do not have any identification with you, or if you are 12 or under, the signature of your parent or legal guardian is required.
IF YOU ARE VISITING STANISLAUS COUNTY:
If you are visiting Stanislaus County, or are residing here temporarily, you may apply for a Stanislaus County Library card. On your application, please list your local and permanent address.
Library Customers, Please Note:
It is your responsibility to notify the library immediately if you change your name or address. There is no charge for changing information, and you may continue to use the same library card.
If you lose your library card, please notify the library immediately, so that we can prevent unauthorized use of your library card account.
Please allow 48 hours to process the library card applications during the week and 72 hours on weekends.