Discover & Go
Discover & Go Notice
All passes scheduled for the time of the Shelter-in-Place will be automatically canceled. These passes will not count against your account limits. Attractions around California are either temporarily closing or curtailing some exhibits due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please contact the attraction or check their website for status if you have passes reserved.
Discover & Go is a partnership between libraries and cultural institutions. With Stanislaus County Library card, you can reserve FREE and discounted passes to local museums and cultural attractions through the Discover & Go online portal.
- Adults residing in Stanislaus County and ages 18 and over with a library card in good standing can reserve Discover & Go passes.
- If you experience any problems logging in, please contact your local library to check on your account.
- You can have up to 2 active reservations at a time.
- You can make reservations up to 3 months in advance.
- All free tickets are first come, first served, until all tickets are exhausted for the month. New passes are released at the beginning of the month.
- Reservations can be canceled only if the pass has not been printed. Log into Discover & Go to cancel your reservation online.
- Some venues have placed a 1-pass-per-year restriction and you will only be able to reserve those passes once per calendar year.
- Read all the details on each venue before making a reservation.
- The pass is only valid for the name and date on the pass. Valid photo ID is required.
How to Reserve a Museum Pass
- Visit Discover & Go and login using your library card number and PIN
- Browse by museum or date
- Make a reservation by selecting a date and venue
- Shortly before your visit, print out your pass.
- Note: You cannot cancel your passes once they have been printed.
Have questions about Discover and Go? Contact your local library for help.