Your library is here to provide you with a variety of materials and services to meet your information needs. We understand that you can’t always come to the library, so we would love to come to you! If you are involved with a group, organization, or school that could benefit from our services, please let us know!
We provide the following literacy support services to the diverse communities of Stanislaus County.
- Literacy workshops and presentations
- Library Services presentations
- Electronic resources presentations
- Tables at events with information and library services
- Story times
Our goal is to make sure everyone has access to the library and its resources. We visit:
- Community Organizations
- Community Events
- Parent Groups
- Head Start - Preschools - Child Development Centers
- Migrant Camps
- Housing Authority Sites
- Church Groups
We look forward to hearing from you. Contact us for more information.