Ask the Library
The staff at the Stanislaus County Library will be glad to assist you with your information needs. You can use the following forms to contact us.
If you have an immediate need or deadline, you can always speak to a reference librarian by calling: (209) 558-7814
- Monday: 12 - 8 pm
- Tuesday-Thursday: 10 am - 6 pm
- Friday-Saturday: 10 am - 5 pm
Please contact us using the information below.
- Ask a Reference Librarian - To ask a question
- Ask a Children's Librarian - To ask a question that involves children's materials or services
- Let us hear from You! - To make comments to the Stanislaus County Library
- Purchase Suggestion - Suggest a book, DVD, audio book, or magazine for the library's collection
Locations and Hours - Address, phone number, and hours for all locations available here.